The following COMMENTS addressed to companies are not allowed and will be eliminated:
- Comments with duplicate information, or requests for editing the information of a
company.(To learn how to edit the information, visit the Frequently
- Comments requesting information to the company or contact requests. (To learn how
to contact a company, visit the Frequently Asked Questions)
Other data that is not allowed and will be eliminated if published in the REGISTRATIONS,
MODIFICATIONS AND COMMENTS:
- Defamatory, inexact, false, abusive, slanderous, obscene, irreverent, offensive, insulting, tacitly
or expressly sexual, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, discriminatory for any reason, which
infringe the morals, the public order, the fundamental rights, the public liberties, the honour, the
privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current regulations, and/or which are illegal
or violate third parties’ rights.
- Data providing content for adults only, like pornography or services related with sex or drugs.
- Transmitters of junk mail, SPAM, messages with commercial purposes, or misleading, false,
unsolicited mass mailings, or messages promoting illegal activities, or rude, threatening, obscene,
defamatory or slanderous behaviour.
- Data providing practical information about illegal activities.
- Data involving any commercial or advertising activity, even when there is no monetary
- Data containing third parties’ personal information that requires the consent of the rights
- All information provided by the user through the services that is not truthful.
- Anonymous comments and reviews from the company owner or employees, when the aforementioned attempt to impersonate a client.